What Is a Structured Settlement?
- A Structured Settlement is a contract where an insurance company agrees to make regular payments to a specific individual over a set period of time
- It allows the insurance company to pay a settlement in installments or pieces, rather than all at once
- Payments can be spread out over several years, which is not always easy to live with
If you were injured and reached a settlement of your personal injury case, it is likely that the court provided for a structured settlement for the insurance company to compensate you for your injuries. While the structured settlement you received is meant to pay you gradually, you can get cash for your structured settlement through a company that provides structured settlement funding, such as DRB Capital.
Structured settlements pay you out gradually, over the course of months or more frequently years. They allow the insurance company to take its time and give you your money in installments or pieces of the entire amount that the court decided you deserve. We understand that this is not always the best thing-if you have medical bills, or debts, or even if you need to spend money for your education, or for a house or a car, you need the money in one lump sum, instead of in smaller payments.
Why Should I Work with DRB Capital for My Structured Settlement Funding?
- DRB Capital has some of the best customer service in the industry
- You get to work with the same person through the whole process
- We help you through every part of the process
DRB Capital is a leader in the industry when it comes to customer service. Structured settlement funding is not a loan-it’s a way for you to sell the regular payments you would normally receive in return for one lump sum of cash. We are happy to be able to say that we’re one of the only companies in the industry that makes sure you’re working with the same representative throughout the process of changing your structured settlement cash now being received one payment at a time into a lump sum of cash; every time you call to ask about your case, you’ll speak to the same person.
We give you cash for your structured settlement whether it’s from a personal injury case, medical malpractice, or for many other cases. If you would like to know more about what we can do to help you get your cash fast, call one of our representatives or fill out a contact form and we will get in touch to help you.